Saturday, 5 March 2016

To the person who motivated me...

Seriously, I really dont feel to leave you...
But i know you will try your best to push me off from you...

=(
SL...
Isnt it your heard really can not be touched by me anymore ?! Sorry for mess up your life.. my background, my heart, my everything.. really sorry for mess up your life.

Really appreciate for your appearance...
Since the day you pull me up...
Made me happy...
Made me laugh...
And went to hospital to visit my daddy with me even you are so scared...
As well as let me know that i can live without him, i did not love him and just used to have him to accompany me...
To be honours, i felt i did love him and not just used to it.., until the day when i was free and start brainstorm, and i found out, my brain appear Melvin but not Gary anymore...
Unfortunately, you told me we have to stop and cant go for long run...
I am really upset for that but i am still lucky, because you still chit chatting with me like usual...

And now, i know you gonna leave slowly...
No matter what had happened...
Thank you for accompany me so much and keep on push to up and motivate me...

Apologize for i couldnt be your woman behind you...
But i hope 1 day you will found the 1 really sayang you but not like your previous 1 whom will bully you and hurt you... okay.. find one whom will sayang you and cherish you... by that, you also need to sayang back and dont have any fake words.. for true love.. ok..

Good Luck and All The Best...
I hope to see you graduates for your master... cant join.. but have a look on photos also enough..

You will be remembered...
I will need a lot of time to recover myself.
I knew it is not easy for me... =(
I really feel tired for invloving in a failed relationship... really tired..

There is no right or wrong between a relationship.. its all fate...
It's bring us together during our age 11-12...
It's bring us together during our age 25-26...

Guess there will not have any fate in future ba ?!  =]

All the best in our future ...

Really great to have you in this short times.. a few months yet it is really memorable...

I love you Mr Garfield..
Thank You  for everything, L.S.L.
I will support you for whatever decision you have made, because i really care about you.. i have to leave if i really love you, because i can feel you have a big dream to succeed. Unfortunately, you are will not welcome me to stand by your side or behind you... pls do remember, if you need me, pls let me know, pls find me contact me.

Ps:/ i will wait for your call/msg any time when you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment