How would you spent your Labour Day and long weekend holidays ?
=)
I only able to spent my labour day with my relatives due to my examinations period...
I only able to spent my labour day with my relatives due to my examinations period...
Anyway...
I been went to Semenyih's Stone Dato Temple... somewhere nearby Broga Hill... somewhere nearby Nothinghom University Kajang..
I been went to Semenyih's Stone Dato Temple... somewhere nearby Broga Hill... somewhere nearby Nothinghom University Kajang..
It is quite nice, but i never expect will need to climb such road like 35 degree... hmm... i wear my high shoes.. >@<
Hehe... but at least i completed my mission for day half day trip. =)
Hehe... but at least i completed my mission for day half day trip. =)
Shares some photos overhere. =)
Hehe, being a cameragirl, will be seldom appear in the camera, unless there is a group photos and selfie nor wefie... ♡
Hehe, being a cameragirl, will be seldom appear in the camera, unless there is a group photos and selfie nor wefie... ♡
This is how i spent my labour day.
- 1.5.2015 Friday -
- 1.5.2015 Friday -
Besides that, i had disturb someone and finally got a replied as well, but it seems made him angry. I hope someday, he will feel better by facing me. =/ i really hope our relationship could be like how we knew each other at the very beginning. Unfortunately, it will be a very difficult and tough decision in order to make it. I think. =/ (by that time, i only knew for the past 1year, he actually did received my msg n email..)ya, i did not feel happy at all since it happened. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment