Wednesday, 13 August 2014

- 13th August 2014 - ♡

This first post,

A brand new bloggie for myself...
For the life without him...

First post,
I want to memorised all about the 1 and a half years relationship with him (G.L.K.Y).
The date we begin is on 3.11.2012 &
The date we ended is on 10.4.2014
Although our relationship is not as long as we expected...
I expected it to be last for forever...
After break up with him, i did something crazy... i keep on disturbing him, i keep on send something to him.. until he felt annoyed and cant tahan...
On the date after his birthday, he blocked me (29.6.2014) in whatsapp as well as in facebook... after a few weeks, he unblocked me... yet he still remaining the same decision to end up with our relationship.
On these day, 8.8.2014, he blocked me again in whatsapp.. and today 13.8.2014 he blocked me in facebook.. both facebook account blocked by him... due to my stupididise, i told him the truth that i knew he is in my another account, and then he blocked me...
Ya, this is out of my expectation.

I felt sorry for being annoying him and made him block me.

Ya, he is never ever think to be my forever spouse and partner from the beginning until the end and i have bring too much of expectation and hope to wish he will be my forever. Ya.. sorry, Gary Lam.. sorry for my crazy doing and not independent at all..

Ya, if there is another chance to choose, i want to say, i still will choose you. Really. Serious.

Thank You for letting go, thank you for leaving, thank you for not loving.

Sorry for my fault, sorry for whatever i did wrongly to you. Really sorry.

All i want to say is just the same words...

I Love You

&

Take Care in our own life... ♡

Hope you will remember me and
I will bring a hope and wish someday of your unblocked.
I dont wish to bring this bad thing until i die... must be unblocked me in the future. Okay. =)

Thank You.

Regards,
PohLin ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment